Ways To WIN or Reduce Your DUI/DWI Case
DUI-DWI cases are not as simple as some may think. The state may try to prosecute a driver for DUI in addition to any number of charges, such as speeding, causing a wreck, or reckless driving. Fighting a DUI-DWI case requires an attorney who knows how to fidn and utilize many DUI defenses that could result in reduced or dismissal of some or all charges. If you or a loved one has been arrested for a DUI, the evidence against you may seem insurmountable. Speak to an experienced DUI-DWI lawyer today who knows how to fight to protect your legal rights.
Ways to Fight Your DUI Case
- Probable cause to stop the driver
- Field sobriety tests – pressure from an officer, uneven surfaces, weather
- Physiological conditions – previous physical injuries, allergies, exhaustion
- Breath test errors – machine malfunctions, improper operation
- Residual mouth alcohol
- Medical conditions – GERD, diabetes, low-carb or high-protein diets
- Blood test errors – improper handling of samples, contamination
- Police performance – properly provided instruction to driver, misconduct, no implied consent
Copyright 2022. William C. Head. All Rights Reserved.